You’ve dreamed about this day for months. The weather is perfect – a stiff cold wind, a respectable chop and beautiful rips. It’s autumn and the False Albacore are running. You’re not in the bay anymore, but have navigated an inlet and slough to get to the fish. Some of the boats around you probably don’t belong here, but you do. You’ve got the boat designed for your perfect day – the Cape Fisherman.
The Cape Fisherman is a V-hull center console originally built for the unpredictable waters around Cape Lookout, NC. The boat has become a standard for many of the charter boat captains making a living along our coastal waters. And did we say tough? We believe no center console on the market offers a stronger hull and smoother, drier ride than the Cape Fisherman. From Cape Cod to Cape Canaveral, they are the best center consoles on the market today.
- 100% hand laid fiberglass
- 100% composite construction
- Non-skid gunwales and cockpit
- Injected foam flotation
- Bolted on heavy duty rub rail
- SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
- Bennett Electric Trim Tabs
- Stainless steel hardware
- LED Pop-Up Bow Light
- LED Lights (Cockpit, Navigation and Anchor)
- Ritchie Compass
- Rigging conduit under cockpit floor
- Self bailing at rest
- Five year limited hull warranty